HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
midlifecrisis426

baja kit install

3 posts in this topic

getting ready to install a baja dual purpose kit on my new 426, in illinois, so didn't buy - need to install the turn signals - but putting in the rest. i'm thinking about throwing away the instructions like i do on everything else.... maybe not (i'm not very proficient with the tools)

any short cuts or things i should know to make to conversion easier? i've heard two hours to put in that means 6 hours for me any help would be a good thing!

also... in illinois your local peace officer signs off on the install... got a friend here - hopefully he'll let me go with out tire change.... if not, whats the best dot tires for street / dirt roads / and a little mud? thanks!

Baja Kit is very easy to install.....But follow the instructions.WRs reqire a modification to the stator that you will not know about if you throw away the instructions. :)

Extremely happy with the kit. :DI converted another bike without a kit in the past.Was not as nice as the Baja kit.

Do yourself a favor and follow the instructions. Its an easy kit to install. I took my time and kept reading the instructions while sitting around.

Just got back from a great National Dual Sport.