HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oregon_Thumper

Tire Size?

5 posts in this topic

I know what the numbers mean that is not the question. The correct tire to run on the rear is a 110/90-19 right? I wanted to get a new rear tire and was going to try a M12, but Rocky Mountain doesn't offer any of their tires in that size. What is the deal. I love Rocky and have had great results with their people so I want to keep using them. This is off the web site too though. Anyway are you guys running this size of tire or have you switched tire size?

I don’t think a Michelin size is equivalent to a Dunlop size. You may want to check with them, but I think the 120mm Michelin will be the same size as a 110 Dunlop.

Hope this helps.

I have the H12 on my 426 and the tire size you need is the the 130/70/19 which is the same as 110/90/19. I purchased the 120/80/19 thinking i was getting a bigger tire, but it is the same as Dunlops 100/90/19. Hope this helps

I have an idea, let's standardize the sizing. What a concept. We could make it like regular tires and actually stick to the size it says it is.

Correction I have the M12 tires front & rear. From what I heard Michelin still uses the old metric system for measuring tires. Sounds kind of stupid to me!

[ June 28, 2002: Message edited by: rclark ]