What are the ages of riders in this Forum???

I was just wondering about the difference in age groups that were that were responding in this forum. And to get an idea of what is the largest age group of riders. To start it off I'm 27, in my career until I'm 55 and retire, and married.

------------------

2001 YR 426, YZ# Plate, YZ Fender, YZ pipe, YZ Tank, SDG YZ Seat, 13/50 Gearing, Pro-Taper Bars, TAG Triple Clamp, Moose Handguards, Maier Frameguards, Throttle Stop Trimmed, Air Box Lid Removed

I'm a 16 yr old trapped in the body of a 33 yr old.

Im 22.

JR

24 just starting a career and trying to figure out what the hell is going on!! I do know that I like to ride!1 Any one up for elsinore?

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

I am 35 and as my wife claims, "a bigger kid than our 3 year old daughter" :)

------------------

Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

31, and if i don't hurry up and decide whether to keep the 520 MXC or the WR 400, my fiance' will be sure i don't live to see 32.

Just turned 31 but I don't feel a day over 50 :)

WR_rider,

Put them both up for sale and let the first buyer make the decision for you.

40 mutilated f-ing years old, with very limited brain functions left (not brought on by alcohol or other drugs).

------------------

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

I'm 36 and started riding dirt bikes 2-1/2 years ago, so I still have the enthusiasm of a 16 year old. Too bad I don't have the body of one.

I wouldn't know where to hide it when I was done with it anyway.

Just turned 33, married three years 6/21 with a two year old.

Since I bought the "bitch" (wife's word)last Nov. I now owe her something REALLY good for this anniversary. I was thinking about a TTR, but I'm pretty sure she's got a diamond in mind! :)

Physically 54, mentally 10? or there abouts.

39 years young, wife says 5 going on 4. Who lisens to them any how?

------------------

00' yz426f LATER DAYS!!!

39 until July. At that time I plan to start rolling things the other way for a while....of course I know what is said about "the best of plans".....

Well, long about 51 years ago, I started riding them damn thangs and I started when I was 14. Or was it the other way around?

41 years young, but strapped with knees of a 60year old.

The last dirt bike I owned was a 68, 120, Kawasaki Bushmaster. 20+ years later a Dub-R, WOW :)

My wife says she has three boys 11, 14 and 41! Degenerated disc in my back (to many years of Judo), Knees not in good shape (to many kicks in Karate). Who cares, let's ride :D

Bill :D

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 06-01-2001).]