Hey UTAH guys........

Man, I hope Hobble Creek is dry...I want to ride it!

Just got back from a camping trip and I need to do several things on

my bike to get it ready. Gotta change the oil and such...

I'll let you know Chris!

Dan

No, I haven't heard from him since we met up with him in March...

WHERE ARE YOU ERIC? ?

He's been racing... :awww:

Well, that's ONE way of getting better on the orange bike...

Hey R1, call him and tell him to get on here!

No, I haven't heard from him since we met up with him in March...

WHERE ARE YOU ERIC? ?

He's been racing... :awww:

Well, that's ONE way of getting better on the orange bike...

Hey R1, call him and tell him to get on here!

Will do........................

Well I'm not sure I would call it racing... just a fast ride with my closest 250 friends :awww: I got tired of trying to pester enough people to put together trail rides so I went off to the USRA races. I can say it's helped me improve my limited riding skills. On top of that it's just dang fun. The next race is in Wendover this weekend. Anybody man enough ???? After that I'm going to Pocatello Idaho to ride 100 miles of pristine single track. The following weekend I'm free. Let's ride Hobble Creek on either July 3rd or 5th.

Danny no need to respond... you are the hole-shot king and definately one tough hombre. The rest of you trail riding whimps should see this crazy Hawaiian turn up the gas with 150 riders on his tail. If you're going to Wendover, let's car-pool.

Well I'm not sure I would call it racing... just a fast ride with my closest 250 friends ? I got tired of trying to pester enough people to put together trail rides so I went off to the USRA races. I can say it's helped me improve my limited riding skills. On top of that it's just dang fun. The next race is in Wendover this weekend. Anybody man enough :awww:??? After that I'm going to Pocatello Idaho to ride 100 miles of pristine single track. The following weekend I'm free. Let's ride Hobble Creek on either July 3rd or 5th.

What's this man enough crap?!?? Whimpy trailriders??

Just so you know Eric, Dave and I are old desert racers. We were

members of the Utah Desert Foxes for a long time. We were very fast

in the desert...

I'd love to run one of those races, but I'd have to do it against my

wife's wishes...and you KNOW what that means!

Besides, I can't afford to get busted up so bad that I can't work...

July 3rd...hmm... ?

Danny no need to respond... you are the hole-shot king and definately one tough hombre. The rest of you trail riding whimps should see this crazy Hawaiian turn up the gas with 150 riders on his tail. If you're going to Wendover, let's car-pool.

Apparently you have mistaken me for some other dark skin, Hawaii boy. ?

I won't be doing the Wendover race (as much as I want to). We are going to be having our new born son enter the world tomorrow. :awww:

I'm planning on making the July 31st race though.

P.S. How is the suspension treating you now? Did you get everything squared away? How was the last race you did? (Eureka)?

I know everybody here has done some racing. Even Chris, who by the way, beat me soundly. And I concede, all of you are faster than me. Does that make everyone happy :awww:? Thought so.

Enough of the friendly ribbing... let's ride. The Pocatello ride is one I do with my brother Scott. It's not real organized. I stay at his house, we start whenever we get up and ride till we're tired. Sorry it's just a yearly thing two brothers do alone ?. Most of the terrain isn't real difficult just very scenic.

I'm still up for riding Hobble Creek July 3rd or 5th. I'll repost an invite when it gets closer.

Also, since this has become the "un-authorized" utah chapter of Thumpertalk, I'm thinking we should organize a "official" multi-day ride in Logan canyon. I can get detailed trail maps on my way to Pocatello. This could easily be a 3 day ride. Anybody interested? Camp or hotel? Let's shoot for August 19-21 or August 26-28. Chime in with dates you'd prefer.

Also, since this has become the "un-authorized" utah chapter of Thumpertalk, I'm thinking we should organize a "official" multi-day ride in Logan canyon. I can get detailed trail maps on my way to Pocatello. This could easily be a 3 day ride. Anybody interested? Camp or hotel? Let's shoot for August 19-21 or August 26-28. Chime in with dates you'd prefer.

Oh..... I WOULD LIKE THAT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a really long time since my friends and I did multi-day rides, and I really liked that. ? I'm in for AT LEAST 3 days!!!!! :awww: The longer the better and I'm up for a hotel because I can take a shower before bed. I'll vote for the 19-21 cuz that would work out better with school.

Alright Chris, we still on for an early morning Hobble Creek ride

tomorrow?

I'll be at the parking spot at 7:30am.

This is as good as my Mr. Moto impression gets! Everyone is invited.

We normally meet early and get done around lunchtime.

Dan