Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SLYDOGRACING

Brand New Big Gun Race Exhaust System

11 posts in this topic

Ah man, don't buy that, Big Gun pipes are junk~!

Yea I know L.L. You didnt repack the muffler and it vibrated apart. You already told me. I told Jeff at Big Gun about your problems and he assured me the new systems had this corrected with larger and more rivets on each end of the muffler that is why I purchased the kit. This is Reggie from Pensacola. I wanted to come buy your brp , but I bought the one from Tennessee instead. I bought this system for it but after a few excursions I am selling the bike already and never even got to install it.

It seams heavy and hard to turn In trails(maybe because of the wheelbase). I live in Fl and no mountains to climb really. I have a yz 426f with a heavy flywheel that I like much better. I am going to try and get the 426 street legal. If I rode more on the street and dirt roads this bike would be the ticket. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah Reggie, the XR isn't all that great in the tight stuff. It's really good for dual sport though, and of course open country.

It would probably sell quick on eBay. You may also want to try the Yahoo XR650R group as well. Good luck.

Im very interested.. Do you know about how loud this exhaust is?? Do you have any e-bay feedback... simply because you are pretty new here...