HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricZ

Used FMF Power Core IV for sale

4 posts in this topic

I have a used FMF Power Core IV for sale. It is aluminum/stainless and is in generally good shape. It came extra with my bike when I bought it used and I never mounted it. $100/negotiable

My bike is a '00 WR 400. I never mounted it, but I'm told that it is loud but makes good power; best used for MX, closed course or open riding areas. I believe that it will fit either a 400 or 426. It came with an extra YZ fender so it might be a YZ model. Since you are in PA I will give a refund in case you are unhappy. I live in the Monroeville area (suburb of Pittsburgh) if you are interested. The only defect that I am aware of is a SMALL dent in the outer cover. (approximate size of the tip of your pinky finger) PM or e-mail if interested. Thanks for the reply.

Is it S/A? Is it the type 2 with the replacable end cap? If it is not then I had one on my '99 yz400 and it put out 110 db. It is pretty loud but man it sounds good.