Y I love quads

198894-Quad%20Guy.jpg

That is bad, but notice the protective gear worn there! Cuttoffs and Converse sneakers!

Get what you deserve there.

The Caption should read

Billy Bonehead Captain of the Quad precision formation Stunt team was not seriously hurt during the perfomance of "Hey Check This Out" routine. Fortunate for Billy he left his upper torso next to the Beer cooler and was not seriously hurt. Although it did take a few moments for the emergency crew to gather their wits, Billy's statement to the crowd was typical

Dude did you see that Awwwwesomme

198894-Quad%20Guy.jpg

Whats funny is the look on everyone's face :awww: I wonder how the quad got turned the way it is in the picture :thumbsup:

Looks a little photoshoped to me.

Looks a little photoshoped to me.

Looks to me like he looped it as he was landing off of a jump.

Take a close look at this guy. He, and other mentally challenged like him are the culprits that give us a bad name. I only hope that he was permanently injured by his little lawn dart imitation.

JB

04 CRF 450

03 GG Trials

01 DRZ 400

72 Z 50

quads....cant live with them, sure as hell can live without them

What's disturbing is that I can't figure out which way his parts are SUPPOSED to be pointing? Are his legs in a natural position? Is his right (or left?) leg turned backwards at the knee? Yikes!

looks like the jump is on the R side of the screen and he planted the nose hard just off frame, became a human spade :awww: and we're seeing the second half of his rollout, and the dirtbiking for dummies training tool scoring a 7.5 off the human springboard.

Just a guess though...hopefully the beer made it out unscathed :thumbsup:

What's disturbing is that I can't figure out which way his parts are SUPPOSED to be pointing? Are his legs in a natural position? Is his right (or left?) leg turned backwards at the knee? Yikes!

His left leg is bent back the correct way. If you look close enough at his left leg you can see the bottom of his shoe :thumbsup: