HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rss

2000 WR400F Hard Seat

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for some suggestions as to the best choice of replacement seat foam and/or cover for my WR. The more I ride my bike the harder the seat seems to feel. My ass is getting sore much sooner as well. I am 185lbs and 5'10' in height. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am looking for a more plush (as in softer) feel. I recently rode a 2000 XR400 Honda and its stock seat felt much more comfortable than mine. Thanks.

www.gutsracing.com

The GUTS seat is exactly what you are looking for. :)

------------------

It's your world, I just play in it!

'00WR, WB E-Series S-Bend w/7 discs, Stock header, GUTS high seat, Thumper Bar Risers, throttle stop trimmed, airbox cover removed. Stock jetting. 4500ft.

I second the guts foam is incredible. I got the "standard height, soft". Haven't had Monkey butt again!

If the 2000 seat is anything like the 2001, I always thought it to be quite comfortable...for a rock maple plank.