E series pro meg question.

I did buy it from him. It will fit my 01 right? I will pick up a gasket. I know you love your Thunder Alley and I wanted to get one, but after the ceramic coating it would have been like $450, which I am spending instead on gold valves which I think will be a better use of the $. Did you like this pipe? Was it that much better than stock? Do you think the promeg is a better pipe than the s-bend? I know the e series in general increases low end, but I was thinking buy the pro meg(more on top than s bend according to wtb) and run a 50 tooth sprocket and have the best of both worlds; what do think?

I asked him to mail it to me and I would send a check, but I have not heard back from him. I hope my assumptions are right because it is basically a done deal.

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: Bambislayer ]

I just bolted the pipe right up . there is a type of gasket on the inside lip of the pipe . I just tightened the clamp and no leaks were found . I sent the pipe out today at about 4:00 pm . It was on my 01 YZ426 you will have to use your stock rubber mounts and bolts . It is a perfect fit . I know you will enjoy it .