HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brettv

zip-ty fuel screw

3 posts in this topic

just read that with a jd jetting kit u can get a zip-ty for $15, but then it says not for YZ/WR400.

do they make one for the WR400?? or are they only for 00 models upwards? :thumbsup:

Check this link: Zip Ty Racing it will take you directly to a great illustration from the Zip Ty Racing site.

In the illustration you will see the difference from the early 1st edition FCR used on YZ/WR 400s and the 2nd edition FCR used on the 426/450.

I bought the screw from TT Shop and found out later that it was for the 1st addition. Unfortunately for me I bought it in the winter and waited for a warm day to install. TT shop would not take it bake so make sure you know what you what and are getting.

By the way, I also bought the JD kit. I installed it with some of the free mods, HUGE difference.