2004 DRZ400S service Manual

Be careful on copyright issues.....

Yes ..be careful ?..On KTM talk there has been posts showing access to manuals, but it is hosted on a weird site that is kinda tuff to get into and then you still need a password.Don't forget that some of the lurkers on TT might be Suzuki staff.. :awww:

This is the Very last Post on this Topic.

I have the File. You need to PM me. Ill give the URL or Mail a CD for Dialup users.

The Item wont be posted until later tonight. Will require Login and password. ?

TOPIC CLOSED!!!!!!!

Sorry Burned :awww:

You break laws if you try to gain from it. You cant sell the info but youcan give it away all day long

i doesnt have anything to do with you getting in trouble!

ever think about the admin of TT?

i can let bryan know about it and see if he thinks its no big deal.

this has been discussed before and its a no no! ?

OK OK.

I work for the Network Securities Department of a Major ISP. I deal with copywrite infringement all day.

The Public/Digital Trading of a Printed/Copywrited Documents Does Break the DMCA (digital Millennium Copywrite Act) of 1998.

Here is the technicallities.

#1. It doesnt matter if the item is being Purchased or distributed for free. It breaks the DMCA.

#2. This Document was Digitally Captured by Imagery Concepts INC. I did some Research and that company isnt Legit. He just Scanned the Factory manual and Put them into PDF format. He is Burning them onto CD and Selling them on Ebay.

#3 I Deal with Internet Subscriber DMCA Violations Daily. 90% are for MP3 Trading, 6% are for Movie Trading and the Rest it MISC Items. We Receive the complaint from Copywrite Firms. (We Call them internet Crawlers because all there Employees do it Search P2P Sharing Programs and the internet for Certain material). The Certain material they are looking for is that which there Clients (SONY MUSIC, RCA, MGM, Ect.) Tell them to look for. Not just all items the company has Copywrites on. Certain Bands, Movies and Material are given to the Firms to look for. I have Never recieved an Email or Leter Directly from the Legal Department of a Studio or Record Label. They have better things to do. HERE IS THE BIGGIE. I have never seen, not even once, a Company or firm Advised us our client is Sharing a Printed Item they just dont care..

#4. If there was some sort of compaint from, Lets say "SUZUKI". They Instantly go after the persons ISP who is sharing the Item. Never the downloader, the Thread Server or Any other 3rd party. Newsgroups Repersent Free Speech. If the Speach that is being Typed it "Illegal" then it is the Sayer, Not the printer who get Nailed.

FINALLY. I RESPECT WHAT BURNED IS SAYING AND I AGREE WITH BURNED WHOLEHEARTEDLY! THIS FORUMS RULES PROHIBIT THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY. I POSTED THIS THREAD FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. NOTHING MORE.

I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST POST ON THIS THREAD!

THANKS FOR READING ?

Amen!! I think the manual was floating around out there before it showed on ebay. I doubt the guy selling it actually did the hard work. He just d/l it off Bearshare or something and started selling it!