Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumper38

Tires

8 posts in this topic

Can I get some opinios on tires? I am looking for front and rear, the track conditions are deep loam in the morning and deep hard ruts in the afternoon, the ruts are a hard clay bottom! :thumbsup:

Dunlop 756 front and rear. Hook up great in many different terrains.

You will get a wide variety of responses, from s12's to the 756's. I think it boils down to brand preference :thumbsup:

Do a search on tires as well, you will find a bucnh of info

I have had great success with the Maxxis IT's. They hook up well are inexpensive and wear like iron. I ride alot of enduro and some MX. They have performed well in both situations.

Flog

In my experience the 756 is great until the 3rd ride...they wear out way to fast for me. I go with Michelins specifically for the wear. S12's are soft compound and work well. M12's are longer lasting. I like the Starcross MS2's for this type of terrain. The Maxxis are cheap and last pretty good to.

if you want I have a new set of D739's which are for the terrain you ride in. they are off a 04YZ450 and have never seen the dirt. front is 80/100-21 and rear is 110/90-19. you can have both for $75 if interested email at steven.kurthy@us.army.mil thanks