Where to buy a brand new 426

Anybody have info on a place to get an excellent deal ( almost too good to be true on a NEW YZ426. I have a buddy who is trying to buy a CRF450 and I am trying to get him a good price on A yammy . He loves both and If I can Get him a good deal he will take it . Thanks in advance all my TT Buds. :)

Hey did you get your T/A back from Embee yet?

Still havent sent it yet . Had to come up with extra cash for my parents 50th ann. took my play money to buy them a Hot air ballon ride and all the food and renting a hall and all that good stuff . Plan is in the works . Hope to have the cash soon though . I will keep ya posted . Also I have to get my buudy to buy a yamaha, so he will buy my E-series pipe ( that would cover the ceramic coating ) . :):D

I cannot find anything on the website you left in your reply DPW its a Polaris snowmobile,ATV and watercraft website . Found nothing on the Yamaha YZ426F :):D

lakehillmotors.com

$4999 out the door

a friend just bought one and they have great service

I think $300 will ship it anywhere in the 48

Originally posted by rvanliere:

I cannot find anything on the website you left in your reply DPW its a Polaris snowmobile,ATV and watercraft website . Found nothing on the Yamaha YZ426F :):D

That's weird they don't mention Yamaha on the web-site at all. That's where I got my '02 YZ426F at. Give them a call and talk to Terry or Carl.

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

You should try Canada. I just picked up a KTM 65SX for my daughter from there and had no trouble bringing it into the States.

Darrin

Try The Great Outdoor Store in Jackson, TN. I bought mine for $4500. Plus Dealer prep. About the same deal as Lakehill. Now I just have to learn to ride the beast