HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamish

Hinson Clutch Basket

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking at buying a Hinson Clutch Basket, but they ain't cheap down here in OZ. If anyone has had any good or bad experiences with them pls reply

Thanks.

I used full Hinson setup on my 400 & 426, but not on my 450. Worked awsome. Got rid of the surging I was getting on the starting gate from the stock basket. Now I use a magura hydraulic clutch. My clutch lasts alot longer now with it constantly self adjusting. Had the 450 a year now, and have not found any need for the Hinson setup. Not sure if it's because I put the juice clutch on the day I got it or a superior design. Either way you will be happy with the product, but not the dent in your wallet.

:thumbsup:

Steve

i have the full hinson - basket, hub, pressure plate - and i love it. Extremely smooth ... pricey, but a night and day difference from the stock setup on my '03.