Best Price on Scotts Steering Stabilizer

I found it for 400.00 at brpit.com but, I have no idea how reliable the company is though. I think i'm just going to eat the 30 bucks and get mine from Scotts they have a great reputation.

Have you all looked at the GPR V2???

Nice unit.

I have the Scott's on my XR... and the GPR on my CRF. I like the GPR better. Plus it rises the bars 5/8" and is not a chin lacerator if you crash. :thumbsup:

I found it for 400.00 at brpit.com but, I have no idea how reliable the company is though. I think i'm just going to eat the 30 bucks and get mine from Scotts they have a great reputation.

BRP is awesome...they do all the machine work for Scotts, hence everything looks the same. They also sponsor a lot of desert racers....Destry Abbott being one of them.

this site is cheap... http://www.steeringstabilizer.com/Scotts/index.html

Scotts doesnt leave much room for mark up for the stores. BRP can sell it for $400 becaue they will make it back on the triple clamp. Either way, Scotts or BRP they are good companies to deal with.

Anyone know if you can have a forward mount with Pro-Tapers and keep the trailtech panoram computer. Something like a mounting bracket that attach's to the fork pinch bolts?

Anyone know if you can have a forward mount with Pro-Tapers and keep the trailtech panoram computer

I had the same setup and mounted my Trailtech on the bars with the included bar mount. It's a cheap little plastic thing, but it's held up well so far and never gets popped when I unexpectedly get off my bike.

I bought my Scotts setup from www.hardracing.com a few years ago and they honored their low price guarantee. They beat out everyone elses price and I shopped every dealer I could find and they were quick to have my product shipped. If I was buying a GPR, I'd probably see what kind of price Barnums could give me. The GPR V2 setup is awefully nice and I wouldn't mind that setup if I didn't have my Scotts.

I just used the stock odometer mount on my triple when mounting the panoram.

Correction: The forward mount Kit is $649 and $29 bracket to move the odometer. OUCH !!!!