New 04 YZ450F

Hey, usually I don't do this, but wanted to let you guys know that I had a terrific experience purchasing my 04 450 from Rock River Powersports in WI. I never met them in person, did the entire transaction online and over the phone. Bike showed up in great condition and ready to ride. I mention this because they have another one online at Ebay 04 450 I do not work for them so I am not advertising, just wanted to pass on a great experience which was also a great price! Delivered to me for 5140! (may be more if you live further, but I am sure not much) Mike there is great to deal with, and I believe he is the owner. :thumbsup:

It is always good to hear a positive story about a dealer - I assume a dealer.

As most of my experiences stink at motorcycle dealerships...

Yes, they are a dealer, and great to deal with! www.rockriverpowersports.com

Also, I didn't mention they gave me a LIFETIME 15% discount on parts. I can stand the additional 1-2 days of shipping rather than paying full retail at my local dealer. :thumbsup:

After I saw this post last night, I emailed Mike about getting a wr450 and a tt125le delivered to my address in Florida. I have been considering driving to Lake Hill Motors to get them, which is a ten hour drive because it will be just like getting the TT125le for free for my wife compared to the local prices.

I told him I saw this thread here and was just curious as to what he could do for me.

He actually emailed me back at like 11:30 after I went to bed and said he should be able to get them both shipped for around $8000.

I'll let you know how everything goes as I'm probably going to do it later this week. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup: