HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaybert600

What to do with Stock XR650 exhaust tips *Updated*

9 posts in this topic

101_0196.jpg

Then he said, "looks great dad, but how about another one."

IMG_0834.jpg

And I said to myself, "That's my boy!"

yah but befor too long he'll out grow that and you'll be forrced to either upgrade his exhaust or buy him a new ride!

yah but befor too long he'll out grow that and you'll be forrced to either upgrade his exhaust or buy him a new ride!

We went to the West Coast Thumper Talk Ride last weekend, and he was hounding me to buy him a motorcycle (he's 4 1/2).

Once you start then there is no turning back :awww: It will start with a 50, then a 70, 100, 125, 250 etc... Better treat your piggy well since dad will be riding it for years to come so you can keep up with your sons growth. It's all good :thumbsup: Better save the drilled insert from his car once he outgrows it so you can used it in his 650R.....

he was hounding me to buy him a motorcycle (he's 4 1/2).

heres some pics of my boy - he turned 5 last sat 5/29 - started riding at 3 1/2 with training wheels :thumbsup:

f999a4fa.jpg

last july at the track.......

faa0f232.jpg

el mirage in january :lol: :lol: :lol:

f999a101.jpg

jeff :awww: