Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beezer

Didja ever notice?

8 posts in this topic

Did you say rain! It's time to ride when it rains.

Out here we haven't had any in a long time, so when it does, it's time to call in sick! :)

Ya really got to watch out for our gang at the track, when we are done riding it is OPEN SEASON on any beer in the coolers, and Loopout especially is a culprit, don't bring any Newcastle Brown Ale, if you do, ya gotta hide it from him!

The rumors in the pits is, Loop's CRF450 runs better with a couple bottles of the brown stuff in the tank. (his, not the bikes!) :)

Our gang consists of:

-3 CRF450's

-a gazillion YZF's

I got a problem. NO BEER IN THE FRIDGE!!

But the wife is lettin me go ridding for a week with the guys in Michigans Upper Pensula. Leavin this sunday and comin back next sunday. No wife no kid.

AHHHHHHHH Blissssss :D:D:D:D:D

And you know there will be plenty of beer at camp :):D:D

Didja ever notice that when the beer bottles in the kitchen fridge jingle together that it's annoying?

Didja ever notice that when the beer bottles in the shop fridge jingle together that it's a muscial reminder that there's beer in the fridge?

Or is it just me?

Ya its that same annoyance you get when a fly is dive bombing your nose on a warm summer morning, and you just want to squeeze off another hour of just half slumber

Or better yet

Its that same annoyance you have when you reach for the Butt Wipe and the phone rings, your expecting a important call, Honey can ya get that, Honey, AnyONE THERE?

Ya I’m With Ya

:)

Originally posted by Merfman:

Didja ever notice that when the beer bottles in the kitchen fridge jingle together that it's annoying?

Didja ever notice that when the beer bottles in the shop fridge jingle together that it's a muscial reminder that there's beer in the fridge?

Or is it just me?

Didja ever notice that no jingling beer bottles is BAD BAD BAD!!!!!????!!!!????

:)

Didja Ever Notice

That even when there are posts that stress how much flaming sucks, only those few that are doing it continue...

Even Beer wont make it go away :)

Nothing against this post just bored, the inlaws are here and its my house,, So much for Dads day

Kinda Like reading the "vegas-slaying" posts

Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blaaaaaaahhhhhhh :D

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]