My '03 450F - almost complete - pics

I still got a few things to add like new chain, new sprocket, new crankcase and clutch covers and new levers.

450F_right_side.jpg

450F_right_side2.jpg

450F_left_side.jpg

450F_engine.jpg

450F_back_right_side.jpg

May be going pro here in a few months. Not sure though. Gonna try my luck out locally and see about making some money while I am at it. :thumbsup:

That looks great, hopefully someday I might get a sponsor. I have plently of time left I think, seeing im only 14! :thumbsup: Stay safe and dont do anything stupid! Don't want to ruin your chances at getting sponsored.

What do you guys think? Black plastics good? Graphics? Just wondering. Thanks. :awww::thumbsup:

What do you guys think? Black plastics good? Graphics? Just wondering. Thanks. :lol::awww:

I like the dark look of ya scoot :thumbsup:

But think about it to turn Pro.

Think its hard to make enough money to have a comfy living if you`r not Chad or Ricky :lol:

But wish you luck and stay healty

Love those GYT-R graphics, but not sure what the black plastics are gonna look like after a few scrapes.

It wont be my only job dont worry. Just a litlle extra money. The plastic has been scraped a few times, just used refinisher.

I think that plastic looks awesome. Where'd ya get it? I may have to do that to my bike. If I can't ride well, as least I can look like I do. :thumbsup:

What do you guys think? Black plastics good? Graphics? Just wondering. Thanks. :awww::thumbsup:

It's a great lookin' bike. Good Job!

Good Luck