HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gal

stock titanium pipe?

9 posts in this topic

does the stock titanium pipe on the 2003 will weight something around my dsp ti pipe?

can i use the 2000 dsp pipe on the 2003?

ok - in that case I'm guessing that it won't fit. Because the barrel is meant to be taller, so the header will be positioned higher up, so a pre-03 header probably wont meet up with the 03 muffler.....

Gal,

Just let me know if you want to sell that DSP pipe of yours.

DaveJ

IM betting very little engine wise is going to be a swap from the 03 to anything other than an 04. Wheels maybe, but I bet the rest is unique.

I bet that the riders are interchangable. I've been riding an '01. It looks like I would fit on that '03 like glove!!!

Well I think its more of an ergo and cylinder thing more than anything. It wont cork it down. Now putting a 250f pipe would, but I can almost bet that the pipe size is the same. The pipe on the 400/426 is huge I dont think it would get any bigger. I just don't think the ergo's are the same so I dont think it will fit. The 400/426 are very similar chassis so thats why they were more compatible. If it does work I will be pulling my Yoshi off (does that sound gross or what).