HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPilot

Super Tubes ?

7 posts in this topic

Someone mentioned something about a kind of durable super tube a while back. I need to replace the tubes in my bike, I need something super durable as I go way out in the middle of nowhere and dont want a flat. What kind of tubes should I get ?

Bridgestone heavy duty tubes work for me. Way thicker than the stock tubes and generally less than 20 bucks apiece. Widely available in the States, not sure about Lima. :thumbsup:

The balls are interesting, but a bit eggspensive for me right now ! I will go with the Bridgestone Heavy Duty. Nothing good is available in Lima, and when it is it costs twice as much :thumbsup: I fly here in the states and go back and fourth all the time, so just buy all my stuff here :awww: Where is a good place to buy these tubes here in the states ?

I agree with Dan. The 'Ultra' Heavy Duty tubes are the hot ticket in my opinion towards greatly minimizing flats :thumbsup:

I have the Bridgestone Ultra's. Good luck mounting your meats...LOL. What's with the lil balls in them anyway? Ballance?