4 speed

No useful info. here guys. I just decided I was gonna be the 200th post. But then again, how much of this thread was really useful anyway??? :)

exactly, but at least it didn't end as a flame-fest... glad our mamma's don't read TT... LOL

David

Originally posted by yamaha.dude:

exactly, but at least it didn't end as a flame-fest... glad our mamma's don't read TT... LOL

David

AMEN TO THAT! Hehe..see, we CAN disagree folks, and have a good time doing it....

:)

Man, This post just won't go away. I don't understand all the hubbub about the 4 speed trans. I'm concerned about the 1.8 Gallon fuel tank. It will be mandatory now to have a big tank for just about any race longer than 1 hour. I'm sure they designed it so Tim Ferry will have one teaspoon of fuel left over after 30 minutes plus two laps at Southwick.............

Originally posted by osheen:

I don't understand all the hubbub about the 4 speed trans.

Then read the post.

Originally posted by osheen:

Man, This post just won't go away. I don't understand all the hubbub about the 4 speed trans.

If Shaq likes the new tranny then im in!!

a.gif

[ July 07, 2002: Message edited by: Dan Lorenze ]

I had a 55 CHEEEEVY with a 3 on the tree once

Man that thing flat out flew at 55mph

I had to keep putting a quart of oil in it every 100 miles on the freeway. That dang truck took me all over Calif North and South and parts of Nevada and oregon for the district 36 High point series.

Snif Snif

I miss my 3 speed :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now