03 426 lighter then a Honda!!

Bambi, I think your references to high paid mechanics is the exception, not the norm.

I don't think you trying to tell me how to feel about a racist is a good thing for you to do. If you are commenting on my actions, aren't you trying to be the pc police yourself.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

According to someone who has already weighed the bikes the YZF450 is 13 pounds lighter than last years YZF426. That puts it 2 pounds more than the '02 CRF450. No word yet if the CRF has changed weight for '03.

Vanilla Gorilla

ThumperTalk Member

Member # 10224

posted June 13, 2002 06:56 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it just me or is kawasaki totally &%$#@!kin' gay? I cant believe they signed J.S. to race for them. i cant stand bubba stewart! sorry, but thats the way i am!

Vanilla Gorilla

NICE MOUTH YOU PUNK!

Where is a moderator when you need one?

I read this with my son and can't even let him on here anymore because of dirtbag scum like yourself!

Not that I am perfect or don't swear but not in the company of women and children.(which YOU are a child) and much prove it with ignorant statements like that one!

Sure hope you don't kiss your MOMMA with that potty mouth! :)

MODERATOR PLEASE..............

Yeah, great thread. So I've learned that when I visit the US next time I better not refer to "playing basketball" because I might be called a racist or Nazi (note: I'm from Austria) then and risk to be beaten up by heroic american citizens who have taken law and order into their own hands. I know why I love this country so much. Oh my god, I'm throwing stones at a place I shouldn't.

Michael

About mechanics making more than MX racers. Since most MX racers don't get paid at all, it's probably true.

Good luck,

mwc

Originally posted by THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER:

Vanilla Gorilla

NICE MOUTH YOU PUNK!

Where is a moderator when you need one?

I read this with my son and can't even let him on here anymore because of dirtbag scum like yourself!

Not that I am perfect or don't swear but not in the company of women and children.(which YOU are a child) and much prove it with ignorant statements like that one!

Sure hope you don't kiss your MOMMA with that potty mouth! :)

MODERATOR PLEASE..............

I took care of it...

--Steve