HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who's threw down their $$$ for a YZ 450???

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering how many of you have reserved a YZ 450? Any ideas when they are going to get here and the price? (I know, but I can't wait til 9pm :) )

I got one reserved. My boss left for the dealer show yesterday. What would be real cool is if Yamaha released a YZ1**F to compete in the 80 class. Then maybe I wouldnt mind getting passed by an 80 class rider LOL. 1 more day until we know the specs of the new 450f wooohooo. Later,

Garrett

Heck, I am like a kid on christmas day, I just got my new 2002 YZ 426F 2 weeks ago and I still cannot believe I actually have the greatest thumper ever :D . Good luck and happy motos to every one that gets a 450 :)

I put down my money a couple of months ago. I know when I ordered my 2000 426 I put my money down in June 1999 and didn't get the bike until December 7th 1999. I sure hope we don't have to wait that long again, I just can't wait.