Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael_Patton

Just finished my "Hurricane Hanah" conversion. What do ya think

15 posts in this topic

Check out this site, www.gpkings.com There is a bad a$$ hurracane on the photo's page. I think the site might be having some problems though cuz I looked at it a couple weeks ago and it said over 1800 visitors, today it says 8 :thumbsup:. Anyway, that dude has some major $$$$$ in that thing.

Great job :awww:

Check out this site, www.gpkings.com There is a bad a$$ hurracane on the photo's page. I think the site might be having some problems though cuz I looked at it a couple weeks ago and it said over 1800 visitors, today it says 8 :thumbsup:. Anyway, that dude has some major $$$$$ in that thing.

Great job :awww:

All the guys on that website are TT'ers. Chazlom was showing off his Hurricane on TT a few months ago. That is one sweet ride!

TimFurryBalls;

I ordered one from Clark. It just wasn't in yet when I put the kit on. I painted the tank with that fusion black paint though. I works good enough. Besides, I bought three of those kits before they discontinue them. I will just be able to swap out tanks now is all. No worries....

Also, I didn't want a yellow tank. What if I get tired of the yellow and blue and want to go all black with it? Then I would have to buy another black tank and then I would have a yellow one, a blue one and a black one. Besides, black pretty much goes with everything.

What is the name of the graphics kit that you had in the before picture? I really like the way it looks but cant seem to find out what it is or where to get it. Thanks, and sorry for bringing up an old post.