HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John_Lorenz

EgoAhole Is no More

25 posts in this topic

:D I had a spiritual revelation last night,

I know longer will answer to EgoAhole,

I want to be called

TTr Formerly Known As EgoAhole

Or

TTrFKAEA

It was clear in my revelation that EgoAhole is no longer needed on this earth; EgoAhole has been called to a more divine calling. I will only answer to Posts that are worthy of my Knowledge and presence. :)

May What ever God You Believe in:

Keep your Throttle Open,

And your Feet On the Pegs

TTFN (Thats TaTa For Now) For those in Jersey

TTrFKAEA

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Ego, er ttrfkaeah or whatever,

Now that it's history and no longer gauche to bring it up, what did the A stand for. Albert? Anonymous? Astronaut? Just the indefinite article A? I've spent many hours driving to the track pondering this and never could quite come up with what the stood for. I'm sure other TTers are stumped too.

Good luck and feel free to stick with the name with all know you by,

mwc

I for one will be disappointed. Once I got used to your sense of humor I appreciated the "EgoAhole experience." :)

It wasn't just Ego's sense of humor that brightened everyone's day-it was his spelling. Never seen quite so many ways to spell, no, know, there, their, they're, knot, not, etc... My guess is the A stood for "Aristotle", or Aristocratic... :)

sniff sniff, goodbye little buddy, sniff sniff. This feels like the last episode of Gilligan's Island where they all get to go home, bitter sweet. sniff sniff :):D:D

Why do I feel like I'm at a funeral? And Ego - why did you go with "TTrFKAEA" thats a pain in the ass ... why not a symbol such as " ç " for those of us in Jersey thats easier for us to remember. TTF??? yea whatever that means ....

Originally posted by cfisher185:

Why do I feel like I'm at a funeral? And Ego - why did you go with "TTrFKAEA" thats a pain in the ass ... why not a symbol such as " ç " for those of us in Jersey thats easier for us to remember. TTF??? yea whatever that means ....

TTr = thumpertalker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Come on man!!!!

We need you to show us how to give people a hard time the "ego" way!!

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: Bill ]

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: DethWshBkr ]

We shall toast a beer at this weekends TT'rs ride in rememberence of the great Ego. May he rest in peace. Or, at least give us peace!!! Maniac :)

Doh! Sorry Bill, I won't post another finger dude!! I'm assuming that's why you edited the post! I'm getting too used to the sportbike forums..... :)

He must have taken a header yesterday! Wait till the morphine wears off and he'll be good as new. :)

When I hear voices in my head I try not to listen to them and I don't tell anyone about them.

EGO has gone no where. He will be back in a while in his old style. If you read back a few days, he is on vacation. This was a way for him to explain his abscence. He'll be back.

Hey everyone this is egos son. He wanted me to inform eveyone that he shall not be reffered to as EgoAhole any longer but, wants instead to be Called TTrFNAEA (??? :) )

I think he has finally gone nuts, no wait he was nuts before.

PS: The old man is not on vacation, he is on a permanent mental vacation after that last flame war he states. :D

EGO say it ain't so!! I don't believe it for a second!! LOL As for being on Vacation I can believe that but being without a computer, hmmmmmm, don't think so. He might not be posting but I guarantee he is monitoring this from somewhere!! He is online moreso than anyone I have ever known, after all he has a reputation to uphold!! Where would we be without EGO a-hole?? LOL :)

Frank