ok another fun thread - how many flat tires in one ride?

Saturday, put on 130 rocky mountain miles, 2 front flats ? !! My bad I'm sure, but have learned a very good lesson on being prepaired....lucky for me, my buddys were!!

Off to the shop for patches and leavers.....

Dodger :D:D

I have only had one flat on a ride at a time, but I have had quite a few rides on one flat. On one of my old bikes, the previous owner put slime in the tires, and I got a flat. But then you get home and fill it up to see how long it will hold, and it holds for a few weeks and yo think it is fine, but when you ride and land off a jump, it will blow the slime out of the hole and your tire will go flat. And this happens over and over. So I don't use slime.

gal, at that point in time, I'd quit trying to fix it!! ?

I had one flat, once - Competition Park, in Calif.

Now, if you wanna talk mountain bikes, I've got you tied gal. You wanna talk street bicycles, my dad has us all beat, with 8.

Back in my Quad daze, I used to run a little race known to some as "Blackwater". If I am allowed to count that, my record is 7. By the time I was thru, I had to re-invest nearly $1000.00 into my quad to bring it back to a satisfactory condition! That is why I now run these virtually indestructable Thumpers. BIKES RULE!!!