Lazy assed engineers

Originally posted by Bambislayer:

Jackassovino- I personally like my macaroni with cheese not nuts and bolts.

You would rebuild my 2 stroke on the dinner table, but I am the redneck hillbilly who rides into a tree...maybe I will take that act on the road. I don't think my Ducati or my M3 would appreciate you calling me a redneck.

The tree comment was made for 2 reasons-

1. I knew ego's bike had been ridden into a tree by the initial owner

2. This would cause a bearing replacement

You are right anyone riding a bike into a tree does not need to be riding, which I can only presume is why he sold it to Ego. Way to go, and pass the macaroni with a side of powervalve.

The above has got to be the funniest flame post EVER on TTalk!! Has my vote, anyway. By the way, you have some premix on your chin bud, no no, other side… That’s better.

The “Jersey boy Jacovino meets Ego” thread. Y’all were bound to find each other eventually…

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing Bambi...There are parts of Jersey that are breath taking man. Some top real estate areas in this country are right here..it's not all a concrete jungle. My area right here on the Jersey Shore is one of the most sought after living areas on the Eastern Seaboard. I do also enjoy the outdoors and I hunt as you do..collect firearms and get into target shooting..S#it, I used to do all my own reloading at a time..and NO I don't rebuild two strokes on my kitchen table, I do it in a fully equipped garage where I spend many hours for many years wrenching my bikes and so it goes the definition of garage dweller...So we ain't that different are we?? True, the Yankees kicked the Braves' ass and they haven't got over it...Hey, they just beat the Mets in a three game sweep at Turner Field..it's a start..The Braves just can't win the BIG one..and you guys are the ones who fired the first shot and fought along side Jefferson Davis and we all know what happened in that one!! Hey, I'm cool though man..I gotta go do some s#it around here..Love to keep it going but...I'll be around...Later Bamb....and who said anything about fighting EGO...I never mentioned it!!EGO instigated that..I am certain though that EGO would not want to do something foolish like that..I suggest he do some research and find out who the hell he's dealing with first and so a change of heart EGO shall have upon his new found knowledge. It's been fun..

Bottom line..I don't like cry babies Bambi..as you don't..a guy rips apart his bike, can't do the job and says Yamaha sucks and he's going to RED..That irritates me!! And the only time I say anything negitive on these boards is when I see this behavior. Ok....Gotta go.....Good exchange

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: Steve R. Jacovino ]

Every bike has jobs that are a pain in the butt to do, if you are going to get that pissed off then take a valium and have someone else do to. It helps to have the right tool for the job, it also helps to lay the bike on the side for the top race to get better leverage.

This hasn't even heated up yet!!!! On the east coast you have to spend at least 30 minutes talking about each others mothers and holding up traffic, even then the punches are still about 15-20 minutes away, if they ever get there.

Ive still got time to go get some beers or work ?

Race

Don't we have enough problems with the Government trying to put all kinds of restrictions on our Motorcycles and closing our riding areas. I thought this site was used to share Quality Information. We don't need to stick it to eachother, we need to stick together! Let's ease-up on the namecalling, and get back to the task of helping eachother!

I'm with ya LopeMX..

I"m sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry....

Ya know, LopeMX has a good point...

And ThumpSalad..I'm all for that man..It's all I ever wanted..A little drama and to ROOST my enemies!!!! ?

Hey yznvegas:

Nice to see you again..seems I got into another jam down yonder over here in vietnam(the blue side)the shame..and it's one, two, three..what are we fightin' for? don't ask me i don't give a damn, next stop is on the red side ? ahh, you guys might be to young for that one..I bet that old fart EGOAHOLE knows the words!!!

Originally posted by freestyle111:

..we can go have a couple beers and you could "should" me around

Gee..Ok Doggiestyle..Why don't you bring your boyfriend with ya along with a can of HUMPASS and you could do it doggiestyle with him while us Jersey guys cheer ya's on..that's what you boys from San Fran dig..then I'll "should" ya's around...you friggin' illiterate freak!!

Call Ya out after school man ?

Me and My boys were gonna kick your butt

Ya were gonna rub your nose in the dirt

and make you eat poo-poo

Ya The old fart knows the words, I also have some words that go

I knew I had to rise above it all

Or

Drown in my own SH*&&*T !!!

man thisis gettig to be a bore, Joizey mutt all he wants to do is bone some one doggie style, FreeStyle it aint worth the words to type anymore.

We need to work on C.A.R.B. :D

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Like I said EGO &%$#@!..It's really a shame that a few thousand miles seperate us man..Remember "I Dream Of Jeannie"? You're an old piece of s#it and should remember the sitcom..I wish I was Major Nelson and had Jeannie right at this very moment..I'd bang her for a few hours first and then I'd blink your brave a$$ here and watch you stammer, stutter, backtrack & shrivel..What entertainment!!!As I said, you know my name and location..no screen name or secrets here..come & visit..a$$wipe..anytime..really!!

Hey EgoS#ithole...

I noticed that you became a member of TT In Feb. 2002...same as me!...congratulations on your 1226 posts here on TT...I see you like to talk "A LOT"...Do you ride at all?? It didn't look like it...I took a look at your EGO's bail video...pretty lame man...little less computer time and more riding time is definitely in order here a$$man..Hurry, you're running outta time old man..By what I've seen in that clip you'll NEVER be up to my level..not in this life time PIE HOLE..You seem to be riding at an intermediate level "at best"..Well, what else is there to say?? Your video has said more then words and kinda gave me an idea about you..Glad I stumbled onto it! I'm done with ya...Jersey out...

steve,im was just messing around.if your kind enough pay for flight and beers you deserve to give me a good beating.i dont mind. i heard jersey woman get turned on by a guy with a blackeye.you can give me 2 blackeyes. then ill get laid for sure.

Ya Know It reallis a shame Jacov(F), that 3k miles seperatate us, I figure it this way, Since you have the attitude that ya wann kick me butt, Why, I dunno, I guess its the mental capacity your nugget can only hold.

You are typicle of a Eastcoast Union Moron. Da Wuss Amatta Boss Did I not put da Poop in da Wite Coonna, Da Gee boss I do betta Nes time

Freaking east coast goon.

The funny thing is you actually think the threats bother me, Like I say dipstick you have no idea. BTW (That Means By The Way)

I traced you goofball, I know more about you then ya think GoomBaaa

So keep the threats coming Jacov(F), I am keeping track

XoXo

Ego

XoXo = Hugs and Kiss's DipStick

Plus This all started with a post, You started flapping your jaw like a freaking mad man, next thing is your sending idle threats, Man if you aint the neanderthal (Thats A preHistoric CaveMan) I dont know what is.

Ya me two Stevo Jaco, Im just having fun to

We goofin ya

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Don't worry about it freestyle...I'm just havin' some fun tonight too..The ol'lady went out tonight with some friends she went to college with and I'm hangin' with my son watching Cartoon Network running back and forth to the pc waiting for replies from ya's...Still waiting for EGO a$$ wipe to chime in...I don't think we'll see him the rest of the night..he's probably taking that video of himself off his website..I know I would. That's gotta be a goof or something ? He can't ride that bad and expect anyone to take him seriously can he?? :D Take it easy free.......

Originally posted by Steve R. Jacovino:

Ok fellas, here we go again..another dude that just has to &%$#@! around with his bike when he just don't have a clue..I don't know but I've had many, many off road bikes in my day and I NEVER had to replace a set of steering head bearings!! C'mon man, the bike is two years old!!..poor maintainance or what?..but since Shawn had to get involved with a job he obviously can't handle he's now going RED!! The answer to all his problems!! You hear what you sound like man?? What the hell are you replacing them for anyway???!! Along with a good set of tools you should have an equally good set of balls..and patience would also help...Stop crying and get the job done man...Go Red...When you &%$#@! that up where ya gonna go???....Jeez....They're all mechanics man ? Heat um up and take um out already.....15 minutes

That was totally rude and uncalled for. Maybe you think that the board should only be made up of people that are knowledgable enough to fix anything on their bike and have the tools to do it with and the free time to do it in. There are alot of people like me that are just learning how to take proper care of their bikes and could use any hints that people are willing to share. All I see from you is a holier than thou attitude and someone who feels like they have to prove their manhood by challenging someone more than half way across the states to come "find you". Maybe instead of condoning Shawn for his anger, you can give him a few hints that you've gleaned from your many years of wrenching on your bikes. :D A foolish man thinks he knows everything yet a wise man is aware of how little he actually knows.