HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victor_Delgadillo

Some body from Europe?

6 posts in this topic

It has nothing to do with motorcycles, but i'm looking for some bands for a watch, exacly a

Technomarine Squale.

But here in USA do not sell them... :)

Any help.... please..!!! :D

Yes i do... but the number of the band is the same for other models, and i went to my dealer and they do not have it. And i call a different dealers including a few from Mexico and they do no carrie it also.

Can u help me...!!! :)

I'll be so grateful that i can send some things from Mexico... :D

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: Victor Delgadillo ]

Victor, you live in one the hottest temp. areas I have ever visited. How in the heck do you ride down there when it is 115degrees in the shade? I was in Laredo a couple of years ago for a wedding. It was 112degrees at 8:00pm & the the term "Siesta Time" is true as the streets are empty of people from 11:00-3:00pm. I could not get over the heat factor......more power to you & the rest of the riders that endure that heat & humidity. I would have to own a cool suit.... :)

You are right...

Almost 2 months ago... in april, nobody will think that is a lot of heat... ja...

It was like a 115...!!!!! :)

I have to ride at 9 a.m. but by 1 i felt like i was dying, i was very sick.... imagine at 5 :D:D

The people who rides with me are weather proof... :D

BUT I STILL NEED THOSE BANDS..!!!

REMEMBER TECHNOMARINE SQUALE..!!!1 :D

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: Victor Delgadillo ]