HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moto_madman

Doug Henry

3 posts in this topic

Every year doug(along with dowd, team Husky, YOT, and a ton of privateers) go out to the dunes where i ride. I was going to ask him today why he dosent ride the four stroke anymore but some A-hole called the cops on everyone. My guess would be he likes the nimbleness (thats not a word is it?) of the 2-stroke and the light weight. Anyone wanna take a guess? Btw, i'm not trying to start a war here but am just wondering what you guys think.

His factory thumper with works suspension and other trick weight saving parts would be much easier to ride than a stock 426. He most likely rides the YZ250 due to its lighter weight. The 2 strokes are also easier and cheaper to hop up for a pro level rider. I mean the guy shows up in his pick up so I guess he is footing the bill himself these days. Just my take on it....

yup, he still has a mechanic though. All his past rides were two-strokes and he has always been a two-stroke guy. I think that his contract stated he could only run the 4-stroke, thats why he ran it. I think his YZ 250 has some works parts on it though. You can hear that thing from about 2 miles away. :)