HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikeolichney

CO TT trip to Crested Butte

10 posts in this topic

I own some ski lodging in Crested Butte, CO. As you might imagine, we don't get alot of rentals in the summer. I have some openings, mainly the first two weekends in August. Is anyone interested in riding Crested Butte? I can organize a 3 night trip for TTers so that lodging is $60 total each. The place is nice, hot tubs, sauna, pool table, etc. Each bedroom has a queen bed and private bath. There is a large private garage for the bikes. Space is limited to 8 bedrooms. Check it out at http://vssnet.aescon.com/lodging

I can take you on some really great singletrack. I just started riding B in enduro this year; I am competent but not super fast. Any skill level is welcome. We can split into two groups if there is alot of skill level differences.

Mike,

I might be interested in one of the weekends. I'm checking with some buddies now. I'll let you know.

Merf

I need to keep the total in the house below 30 people-my agreement with the town. Parking is a problem too, the house is built into the side of the mountain.

Wives, girlfriends, kids, no problem. NO PETS. If you need to talk to me, call me at 303 548-0488.

There are full kitchens if you want to cook your own food, there is also a great caterer up there if we want to have food waiting when we get back. Great places in town too, but ski resort prices.

Originally posted by mikeolichney:

I need to keep the total in the house below 30 people-my agreement with the town. Parking is a problem too, the house is built into the side of the mountain.

Wives, girlfriends, kids, no problem. NO PETS. If you need to talk to me, call me at 303 548-0488.

There are full kitchens if you want to cook your own food, there is also a great caterer up there if we want to have food waiting when we get back. Great places in town too, but ski resort prices.

I'd be up for the first weekend.

Gonna try to race Lakewood the 2nd weekend.

Looks like it will be 4 nights Aug 1-4. $60 for three nights, $80 for 4. If you have someone to share the room with, add $10.

To reserve you room, send payment to:

Shenandoah Buttes, LTD

PO box 19741

Boulder, CO 80308-2741

We have 4 rooms requested, but its not final till I get a check.

For a trail report, check out:

http://cbtrailriders.org/trailcond.html

Just an update on the Aug 1-4 trip to CB. Kevin sent me a check for 3 rooms double occupancy. NeWRiver/Armourbl that you guys, right? I also received a check from Ken P, (KSP, right?) So 4 rooms are now taken.

Looking forward to riding with you guys. Mike

Hey mikeo- I tried and tried to get my bunch together but nobody would commit. Sorry. Next year my son will be old enough to go with me so I won't have to worry about getting any others together. Thanks anyway...

Isnt Colorado on fire? I mean from the news, it looks like most of the southwest is basically a giant campfire! What happens when the Colorado fire hooks up with the Arizonz fire?

I hope all the greenies are happy, the current problem is directly the result of over forestation and lack of maintenence and fire roads to service these things.