40' Gap Jump

I finally done it :lol:

Driving up the face of this monster {15' tip} was a life changing experience for me. Unbelievable...i couldn't even pull off any type of victory run after that {making it}...my adrenalene was pumping so hard :awww:

It may be commonplace for most here, but i can assure you...if you mess up a gear on the approach on this hole you are done.

Third gear .....wide open.

It was even moreso iffy, after seeing a guy eat it hard a few days ago on this gap.

I'm the only enduro to take the plunge so far. 40' isn't a great distance but the approach is brutal :thumbsup:

Anyway, i'm still really pumped....& done it about 10 times after for the camera....okay i did manage to wipe out the last time ...well after the landing {bottomed out} :lol:

What is the hardest setting i can acheive on my 04 WR ???

Or should i say....how do i go about attaining that. I will upgrade springs when feasable.

I feel your joy! That is awesome.

I ride off-road, and not real skilled at jumping. Last week, I got on a moto track for the first time. Tables are no problem, but the doubles, with that gap, is a mental block for me. I can do the bike length ones, but nothing like 40'.

Way to go! Keep it up, but keep the rubber side down!

:thumbsup:

let's see some photos of that jump you did

I finally done it :lol:

Driving up the face of this monster {15' tip} was a life changing experience for me. Unbelievable...i couldn't even pull off any type of victory run after that {making it}...my adrenalene was pumping so hard :thumbsup:

It may be commonplace for most here, but i can assure you...if you mess up a gear on the approach on this hole you are done.

Third gear .....wide open.

It was even moreso iffy, after seeing a guy eat it hard a few days ago on this gap.

I'm the only enduro to take the plunge so far. 40' isn't a great distance but the approach is brutal :awww:

Anyway, i'm still really pumped....& done it about 10 times after for the camera....okay i did manage to wipe out the last time ...well after the landing {bottomed out} :lol:

What is the hardest setting i can acheive on my 04 WR ???

Or should i say....how do i go about attaining that. I will upgrade springs when feasable.

What's your email. You can post it for me if you like :thumbsup:

I cannot figure out how to post pics on this site :awww:

A_2_N...Check your PM's!

I can post a few for ya. E-mail me at riverratmike@yahoo.com

What's your email. You can post it for me if you like :awww:

I cannot figure out how to post pics on this site :thumbsup:

Cool photos A_2_N! :thumbsup:

Let's see the shots! Where can we see them at?

try going to www.bikemovies.com you can post photos here and then link to them. :thumbsup:

Let's see the shots! Where can we see them at?

Here you go!

40gap1.jpg

40gap2.jpg