HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A_2_N

40' Gap Jump

10 posts in this topic

I finally done it :lol:

Driving up the face of this monster {15' tip} was a life changing experience for me. Unbelievable...i couldn't even pull off any type of victory run after that {making it}...my adrenalene was pumping so hard :awww:

It may be commonplace for most here, but i can assure you...if you mess up a gear on the approach on this hole you are done.

Third gear .....wide open.

It was even moreso iffy, after seeing a guy eat it hard a few days ago on this gap.

I'm the only enduro to take the plunge so far. 40' isn't a great distance but the approach is brutal :thumbsup:

Anyway, i'm still really pumped....& done it about 10 times after for the camera....okay i did manage to wipe out the last time ...well after the landing {bottomed out} :lol:

What is the hardest setting i can acheive on my 04 WR ???

Or should i say....how do i go about attaining that. I will upgrade springs when feasable.

I feel your joy! That is awesome.

I ride off-road, and not real skilled at jumping. Last week, I got on a moto track for the first time. Tables are no problem, but the doubles, with that gap, is a mental block for me. I can do the bike length ones, but nothing like 40'.

Way to go! Keep it up, but keep the rubber side down!

:thumbsup:

let's see some photos of that jump you did

I finally done it :lol:

Driving up the face of this monster {15' tip} was a life changing experience for me. Unbelievable...i couldn't even pull off any type of victory run after that {making it}...my adrenalene was pumping so hard :thumbsup:

It may be commonplace for most here, but i can assure you...if you mess up a gear on the approach on this hole you are done.

Third gear .....wide open.

It was even moreso iffy, after seeing a guy eat it hard a few days ago on this gap.

I'm the only enduro to take the plunge so far. 40' isn't a great distance but the approach is brutal :awww:

Anyway, i'm still really pumped....& done it about 10 times after for the camera....okay i did manage to wipe out the last time ...well after the landing {bottomed out} :lol:

What is the hardest setting i can acheive on my 04 WR ???

Or should i say....how do i go about attaining that. I will upgrade springs when feasable.

What's your email. You can post it for me if you like :thumbsup:

I cannot figure out how to post pics on this site :awww: