HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-bike

Hey Oregonthumper... & all other Oregon Thumpers. Important Info.

5 posts in this topic

Oregonthumper & Oregon Thumpers:

There is going to be a poker run at the Albany Super Cross on the weekend of the 15th & 16th. You don't need to ride both days but you can if you want. The entery fee is $5.00 for gate & $20.00 for the poker run. All of the gate fee goes for "The Cure For Cancer" fund. I plan on being there on the 15th for sure and maybe the 16th as well. Can you make it?

Lets make a big showing to get lots of cash for "The Cure". :)

I would love to make it, but I can't. I have the company golf tourney on that Saturday, the only time I ever play golf, and Baseball started last week so my Sunday's are full until Mid-August. That sounds like a lot of fun though. Drop me an email or PM though B-Bike if you want to go riding on a Saturday. I am at every practice at Eugene, but every other Saturday is good.

I probably/might/??? be there.

Do you know anything about the course they plan to use, the track plus ? for some distance, or will it all be on the track ???

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: MXOldtimer ]

MXOldtimer:

Last year they had a couse of about 3 mi. They use the land to the east of the track.

Oregonthumper:

Sorry you can't make it. Maybe we can hook-up on another ride. Shoot me some more info. on the dates they run the pratice at the Eugene track if you would? thanks

Any information for the poker run @ Albany can be had at these phone #'s

(541)791-2914

(541)924-0475

(541)928-4474

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: b-bike ]

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: b-bike ]