yz426 header and carbs for sale

drop me a e-mail if interested have a header thats been used 4 times mint with heat sgeild 100 plus shipping 2 carbs 350 plus shipping

bump

May want to toss a heads up to us in the drz forum. Alot of S guys will want your carb... (I think it should fit, burned should know). If so, you'll sell em in a hurry. :thumbsup:

is $350 for ONE carb???

i only need one....but 350 would be perdy steep?

thats for one carb

oooohhhhhh one more thing you say 350 steep go buy one with throttle positioning on and tell me if you spend less then 500

oooohhhhhh one more thing you say 350 steep go buy one with throttle positioning on and tell me if you spend less then 500

ive been quoted for $376 for a brand new stock crf carb (same carb-w/tps too) from a dealer.

good luck...

crf isn't the same as the yzf

crf isn't the same as the yzf

isnt it still the 39mm FCR though? ive been told by a number of people they are the same?

either way i cant see why yamaha would price the carbs brand new at $1000 :thumbsup:

the crf's are a 40mm and the throttle positioning sensor is different

see them go for around 200 on ebay all the time. i bought mine for 250 from someone on here..that was before i saw the ones on ebay though..