00' 426 jetting changes, now wont start

I changed the needle on my 2000 426 a few weeks ago and noticed the bike now lacked the 'punch' it had before. Today I replaced the stock 42 pilot for a 40 and the stock 162 main for a 158. Now the bike wont start.

I'm not sure if it has to do with the carb having been thouroghly cleaned w/ carb cleaner and its still wet, I flooded it or the jetting changes. I'm at sea level and its about 75-80F outside.

I double schecked all electrical connections and put fresh gas in the tank. Is it possible that I got the float bowl out of spec when cleaning the carb, would that do it? Otherwise, I have no idea why. It started fine a week ago

It finally started!

I pulled the plug out and it looked fine. It was actually bone dry and had no gas smell to it, so I thought gas wasn't reaching the cylinder.

I gave three big turns on the throttle, kicked it and it sputtered a little life. After three more twists it fired up... woohoo!

Now I just need to get it out for a test ride.

Thanks.

My idle adjustment was okay, it didn't need any adjustment. The carb just wouldn't send any gas to the cylinder without giving the throttle a few cranks!?!?!?

Once I got it fired up and warmed it started like a champ without any throttle everytime, it was only that initial startup.