Sombody please take my card away!

I am a weak weak man. I have no willpower. My wife is gonna kill me.

I just ordered a 130w WR stator and flywheel from Elextrex for my yz400 to replace the wimpy 45w lighting coil that I installed recently.

And the bad thing is that I will probably have to upgrade my headlight next. Its a neverending process isn't it.

Has anybody installed 50w bulbs and ran them both simultaniousely on an Acerbis Blitz headlight. Baja Designs said that it melts the housing!?!? But In the article on the 24hr of Glen helen they said that they ran 50w bulbs. It curently has 2 35w bulbs. Maybe if I ran them both at the same time it would be better. Currently I can only power 1 bulb at a time with the 45w setup.

Anyone want to buy my 45w yz lighting coil let me know. It got my bike street legal. If thats all you want to do it will work great. But I want to go night ridding so I wanted a little more juce. I found out about the 130w setup after I already had my coil installed. I paid $170 for the 45w coil. Electrex now sells them for $200. Make me an offer.

I already bought her tickets to go to Mirtle beach itn't that enough. Does it matter that I will be ridding in the U.P. of Michigan with the guys the week that she will be gone. Hmmm. Im thinkin that one probably cancles out the other doesn't it. Im toast. Bed and breakfast huh. Maybe your on to something there

Gee, that's not bad, I'll gladly trade you credit card bills.

BTW, on 6/13 the 2003 Yamahas will be annouced. If you buy a new YZF then she might have something to complain about. If you really want to piss her off, put a boat on your credit card.

Then add an enclosed trailer for your bikes, and a couple new bikes as well.

Thumpalot,

I found that trailor at a place called John's Trailer Sales in Toledo Ohio.

Its a Forest River trailer.

6x12 single axle w/ side door. 1700# capacity, 1300# dry weight. $1595

For an extra $150 you get stoneguard, 2 lights w/ switch, 3/4 plywood floor, and rear leveling jacks.

For another $150 you get a 1000# ramp door. 2000# door is $266

Roof vents were $35 each

Electric trailer brakes are $150 (5 week wait on this option)

He quoted me $2250 out the door for all the above.

web site is johns trailer sales

Originally posted by yzman400:

I am a weak weak man. I have no willpower. My wife is gonna kill me.

I just ordered a 130w WR stator and flywheel from Elextrex for my yz400 to replace the wimpy 45w lighting coil that I installed recently.

And the bad thing is that I will probably have to upgrade my headlight next. Its a neverending process isn't it.

Has anybody installed 50w bulbs and ran them both simultaniousely on an Acerbis Blitz headlight. Baja Designs said that it melts the housing!?!? But In the article on the 24hr of Glen helen they said that they ran 50w bulbs. It curently has 2 35w bulbs. Maybe if I ran them both at the same time it would be better. Currently I can only power 1 bulb at a time with the 45w setup.

Anyone want to buy my 45w yz lighting coil let me know. It got my bike street legal. If thats all you want to do it will work great. But I want to go night ridding so I wanted a little more juce. I found out about the 130w setup after I already had my coil installed. I paid $170 for the 45w coil. Electrex now sells them for $200. Make me an offer.

I've got a 98 YZ400, was it a big deal to install your coil? Any major modifications required? All I'm looking to do is squeak by with something street legal-sounds like your little 45 w coil might be a good bet. Still in good shape?