HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patcrosbie

Under Jersey Protectors

6 posts in this topic

I was looking at the Fox Rockstar II chest protector that goes under your jersey and it doesn't feel like it would really be that protective. I know it's not gonna be like a hard plastic protector but what do you guys think? Thanks.

I had a hard get off coming out of whoops the other day. Landed flat on my back. Glad I was wearing the plastic protector. Saved me from getting my back chewed up. It can also absorb hits from rocks that could damage your spinal column. I used to hate wearing it but grew accustom to it. Won't ride without it, helmet , boots or knee braces. Necessary equipment for me.

I use the EVS Balistic jersy. I don't think it has as good protection as a full chest protector , however I really like it. It does have decent protection front and back, integrated with kidney belt and arm/elbow pads. :thumbsup:

I have one and love it. It does a great job obsorbing roost and rocks. I really don't like the big bulky external ones.