HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dezthumper

2003 YZF450

5 posts in this topic

I have motorcycle related subscriptions to RacerX, DirtRider, DirtBike, TransworldMX, MXMag, CycleWorld and Motorcyclist. NOT one July issue has arrived. I have resorted to checking the largest bookstores in Phoenix to see if there was some BAD mistake at the post office - a mistake to prolong my torture. I am not certain why so many of you fellow four-stroke addicts received your fix already with a July edition.

Here's my proposal;

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SCAN A PIC OF THE NEW 450 ALONG WITH ANY INFO THE MAGAZINE MAY HAVE POSTED? please?

I can almost guarantee that your topic will be the most viewed in recent ThumperTalk history!

:)

Originally posted by Rich in Orlando:

Yamafreek, are you wearing a vented helmet? That would be great for the Florida heat!

Yea its a mountain bike helmet. Not the safest but sure is cool for our 80-degree weather. It was SNELL approved if I remember. I don’t want to say I ride slow but if you look at my pics you will understand we aren’t mx'ing.

No 2003 info yet?

Aloha,

Freek

my pics :)

yamahafreek, ok we're due some explan'in, i got two questions, the tunnel???what was going on there?? and why are ya'll handing a bike over a fence???? look like some awesome riding ya got there. adios jimbo

I am also in search of some 2003 yzf pics. I think it’s a hoax. I just received my June issue of dirt rider so July must be at least a few weeks away. I think the dealer show will reveal all. It’s in a few weeks also but that is the real deal. I’m looking for 250f info. I hear the 450 may have electric start? I don’t know if that’s a good deal. The weight of that may not be worth it. The suspense is driving me crazy also.

"click here for freek photos"

102-0238_IMG.JPG