2003 YZF450

I have motorcycle related subscriptions to RacerX, DirtRider, DirtBike, TransworldMX, MXMag, CycleWorld and Motorcyclist. NOT one July issue has arrived. I have resorted to checking the largest bookstores in Phoenix to see if there was some BAD mistake at the post office - a mistake to prolong my torture. I am not certain why so many of you fellow four-stroke addicts received your fix already with a July edition.

Here's my proposal;

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SCAN A PIC OF THE NEW 450 ALONG WITH ANY INFO THE MAGAZINE MAY HAVE POSTED? please?

I can almost guarantee that your topic will be the most viewed in recent ThumperTalk history!

:)

Yamafreek, are you wearing a vented helmet? That would be great for the Florida heat!

Originally posted by Rich in Orlando:

Yamafreek, are you wearing a vented helmet? That would be great for the Florida heat!

Yea its a mountain bike helmet. Not the safest but sure is cool for our 80-degree weather. It was SNELL approved if I remember. I don’t want to say I ride slow but if you look at my pics you will understand we aren’t mx'ing.

No 2003 info yet?

Aloha,

Freek

my pics :)

yamahafreek, ok we're due some explan'in, i got two questions, the tunnel???what was going on there?? and why are ya'll handing a bike over a fence???? look like some awesome riding ya got there. adios jimbo

I am also in search of some 2003 yzf pics. I think it’s a hoax. I just received my June issue of dirt rider so July must be at least a few weeks away. I think the dealer show will reveal all. It’s in a few weeks also but that is the real deal. I’m looking for 250f info. I hear the 450 may have electric start? I don’t know if that’s a good deal. The weight of that may not be worth it. The suspense is driving me crazy also.

"click here for freek photos"

102-0238_IMG.JPG