The PowerNow Again

Dirtbike mag has a small write up about the powernow on their web site.

PowerNow

This has me interested. Some of the recomendations seen on the previous post seemed suspicious, this recomendation seems a little more trustworthy. Getting a hold of one of these may be a bit of a problem, however.

Cyrus

I totally agree with Shawn

What a racket, for 70 bucks what do you get as per HP increase, Powerband etc, etc.

Looking at it (The Picture) what a piece of Horse Dung, a marketing Gimmik

I have a set of Teflon Coated Fenders, front number plates and Fork Covers I will sell for $3K

They will let you sail through wind like its butter through a hot knife. No turbulance, no back farts no nothing.

Common guys is this the bull puky item yall are ranting about

Did this dave simom guy beat you when you were a child? Were you sexually molested by a powernow intake bell? I sense hatred in you...

What is it about this thing that wads your panties? Most guys here spent 400-800 on an aftermarket pipe that probably was more BIG DICK driven than horsepower driven. How much have you spent on sticker kits that didnt do a thing?

It is a good thing you are here to save us all.

Cyrus

I can answer that

Stickers = 0

Pipe = 0

Aftermarket Hopups Gimicks = 0

Gas to ride 50 bucks so far I guess this year

other then that

Yes I was dropped Iam egoahole wuud ya expect

No I wasnt Molested But I tried to pay my nieghbor once

and yes I think sheeple are stupid by nature, they buy into anything

400 hundreds bucks on a pipe to 800 where you shop

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Hick Come on Now

What do you thnk

Pluss let me ad, the irony of the quote coming from a person like my self is well somewhat mystifing. You asked the question.

What I do for a living is to question logic, no matter if it is in verbal form or code. I find loop holes, backdoors, and other anomilies that would be over looked by the average joe.

In that fashion, logic is never what it seems...

Logic is always the result of mis-information equal to interpritation or the sum of stupidity or arogance. ? My view

So hence the quote

One of my other favorit Quotes is from Einstien

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955) :D

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Ego; I find it very interesting that you define logic as a sum of misinformation equal to the "interpritation or the sum of stupidity or arogance". (Your quote and spelling). I didn't realize you rewrote the dictionary to define certain words to fit into your personal tertiary view of the rest of us. Did you use "logic" to arrive at your definition of "logic"? What gives? ?

Originally posted by Hick:

Ego,

I can't decide if you are oblivious to the irony of you using that particular quote in your sig, or put it there because of it. ?

Ego has changed his sig since I posted that, but, IRONICALLY, my comment still applies. :D

first thing i thought of when i saw this thing was boyeson rad valve.the concept is similar only rad valve divides carb throat into 4 parts.i have a rad valve on both my kx125 and kx250 it definetly improves throttle response.so if this "power now insert" is a 4 stroke version of rad valve it might just work.

Are you guys picking on me ? ?

I do my thing to get a raze out of the obvious, spelling drives most people nuts :D Punctuation drives people insane :D

In my line of work I drive the Phd Engineers crazy with my form of the english language its a gas :D

Since I am dealing with a more educated form of sheeple here, I will start spelling and punk-tuating right :D

I will add

The irony to me is how easliy it is to snare sheeple in a web :D

logic is never what it seems...

Just let that sink in

Boit=

Perhaps there is a new definition of "irony"...which might exhibit a slight irony in this post. "Irony" is not easy to define or understand. Might it be an "ignigma"?

Spelling problem :D Try ENIMA

Anyway I think what you want here in your description is an a epiphany

e·piph·a·ny Pronunciation Key (-pf-n)

n. pl. e·piph·a·nies

Epiphany

1:A Christian feast celebrating the manifestation of the divine nature of Jesus to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi.

2: January 6, on which this feast is traditionally observed.

3: A revelatory manifestation of a divine being.

3a:A sudden manifestation of the essence or meaning of something.

3b:A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization: “I experienced an epiphany, a spiritual flash that would change the way I viewed myself” (Frank Maier).

Boit Me thinks you fall under 3a

TTFN

ego

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

I was going to make one of them thar powernow gismos, but I got wrangled into baby proofing the house some more.

The only thing I can say is, if my kid is the same way on the track as he is in the house, he's gonna make Bubba Stewart look like he's riding a hodaka superat! Too bad bubba will be too old by then. ?