HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelimey1

busted some riblets, need a tall guys chest protector

4 posts in this topic

i was airborne over a dune at knolls utah, last sat. air brakes arent very good on my bike, didnt know there was a huge rock lump on the other side. needless to say it hurt. i broke my helmet and my chest protector. i had a nice helicopter ride to the u trauma center, so... need a new chest protector, are there any for tall guys. mine saved me, but i want the best there is now.

Not sure what kind will do any better. I am 6'1" and use a Thor protector. I also have cracked ribs right now from hitting the ground! Not sure if any will help you with ribs...mainly designed for roost!

Chest protectors wont save your ribs, I was wearing my Acerbis II for fat guys and broke a few ribs and the get off was not that bad.

As Satch says, its more for roost

I am 6'3" 265lbs I have the new Thor Force XL and really like it. It is adjustable and very comfy!!!! I have the one with the flat black shoulder covers.