Name These guys ?

I know the first is Kent because that was in one of the rags, as far as the second.....well, lets see, wearing #1...on a Yamaha...I don't have a clue, how about Hannah, keep in mind, I am only 19, so I didn't really grow up with these guys here.

oh geez I am lost now, couldn't tell ya bike and nickname. I kinda fall into the same case as motousa, as both of these guys were incredibly fast while I was 5 or younger.

Well, thank you Ego, I do admit I have much to learn in the area "ancient" motocross...speaking of this, have you seen the bikes in Dirt Rider ( I think). They are doing some special on bikes that changed riding as we know it today....pretty cool to see how things have changed...I can offer up something though, one of my friend's dad has a 70'something CZ 250....I have ridden it, and well, I will stay on my YZ's..............

Originally posted by EgoAhole:

Bingo We have a winner

I am THE MAN! LOL

The only reason I knew this is because I bought evey dirt bike mag made in the middle to late 70's. I read them cover to cover. Had an XR75 that was stolen and we couldn't afford another one so I lived vicariously through the dirt bike mags.

Watch out - I am a wealth of 70's knowledge. But I know absolutely NOTHING after about 1982! I didn't even know who Jeremy McGrath was until I bought my bike last year...

hey ego, that first guy, if ya change his riding colors, and bike, and kinda...laaaaay him over a bit more in the turn, while setting up to pas a "fast guy on an xr 80" well he kinda looks like...? ? hmmm, who is that guy, just saw a video. ???