Unrelated Topic - Gas turbine streetbike

Thought u may find this intresting to say the least

Click here then click the 'superbike brochure' link.

Great, just great mate! Thanks a alot...

Just when I had talked myself out of an R1 for the sake of my licence and life, now you show me an even faster bike to want to have a ride of...

Yeah, cheers pal! Thanks A LOT! :):D :D :D

David

Yeah that sure is smooth,but did you know that you don`t need a turbine from a jet-ranger,you can get smaller one`s,and they will run on diesel too!,i have a friend who works on turbines and i asked him when i first saw this gig,can you get me one o those!,huh i`m still waiting :)(did you know they spin up to around 16000 rpm before they ignite!) :D

The coolest thing about that bike is the way it sounds! Imagine hearing that when one of those blows by you on the freeway. Very cool! :thumbsup::awww:

Great, just great mate! Thanks a alot...

Just when I had talked myself out of an R1 for the sake of my licence and life, now you show me an even faster bike to want to have a ride of...

Yeah, cheers pal! Thanks A LOT! :thumbsup::lol: :lol: :awww:

David

Bummer, you should have bought it. But if you have no self control, then I understand. :lol:

Let's see, the turbine sportbike has a power to weight ratio of 1.73 and the new '04 R1 has a ration of 2.3. Not bad for a motorcycle that costs less than $10k.

04R1RightPic1.jpg

Bummer, you should have bought it. But if you have no self control, then I understand. :lol:

I would not be buying an R1 and putt-putting to the shops and back for milk... :lol: I have ridden one, and as much as I liked it, I knew that I should not have one in my shed... :awww: a modded WR and a modded V8 car is enough adrenaline for me... an R1, or R6, for that matter would just be too much temptation, unless I was on a track with it... but I have no road racing tracks close enough... :lol: and too many idiots on the roads... :thumbsup:

David

if u r keen on the R1 check out the on board vid from a turbo r1 at www.fuelmedia.se Judging by the way it lifts the front wheel on the throttle from way over 100mph i'd say it's got 300+ HP.

Hamish

Fixed your link... :thumbsup: