Happy 426 day!

It's the day of the 426, all you 426 owners get out there and give your bike some love :)

Cowboy- you jackass! :D You totally beat me to this post :D

Anyway, Happy 426 day :)

:)

I went out to my garage and kicked her in the nuts. Happy B-Day! :):D

For her B-Day I got her the auto decomp & exhaust Hot Cams. I also got one of those nice plugs from Vibeguy. Did all the mods(BK) to the carb along with JD's jet kit. New meat is on the way with chain and sprockets. Yeap she'll be sporting a fat tank this year out of Dan's garage(thanks). Maybe Daddy will be a nice guy and throw the rest of the parts on her tonight or as they arrive this week. I feel like she's been eyeballing me all winter and wants a good spankin. :) Yeah I better get to gettin and throw a leg over her and put a size 12 down on her. :D

Well mine got an early present. We went for a nice stroll through the woods all day this past saturday! YEEEHAAAAAA :)

Cowboy- you jackass! :D You totally beat me to this post :D

Anyway, Happy 426 day :)

:D :D

I gave mine a bath just for the hell of it then ripped around the neighborhood for a bit(my neighbors love me :) )

It's the day of the 426, all you 426 owners get out there and give your bike some love :D

For my 426 I have a special whole weekend planed to honor it the only way it would like. And that would be here... http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/centraloregon/recreation/cohvops/efrindex.shtml

My daughter (Lil B-Bike), 10guy, and maybe three others plan on making it over to eastern Oregon for the fun filled ride. :)

On a side not:

My bike has not stopped talking about the trip from the time we started making the plans :D .

Boyd