Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAR

Thunder Alley & Brain Exposed

11 posts in this topic

Them BAST(*&*&ARDS

THEM DIRTY STINKING FILTHY BAST^%&ARDS

I heard that the BlunderAllways Pipe is sold by the Communists to by more bullits :)

...don't forget those boys in red are still coming up the learning curve. Us men in blue, we have alot more experience with the big bore thumpers! :)

Geez. And quite a thread it has become...

So far we've had several people vouch for Bob Murray, SFO and Rich Rohrich among them, one guy vouch for Brain, and his independence of Thunder Alley , several people vouch for the performance of the pipe, and even a link to another thread where a guy describes, briefly, how the pipe performed on a dyno (albeit on a heavily modified engine). And he seemed happy with it also.

Do ya think that'll convince them???

I ain't holdin' my breath.

I don't think this pipe is the be all/end all, but the tone of some of the posters there is disappointing, and a tad on the paranoid side. FMF , PC et al do not have the market cornered on performance, but they do have an oligopoly going on hype.

Dyno, schmyno (unless you are Roger or Mitch, or that guy in Houston, of course).

:)

Originally posted by Hick:

Dyno, schmyno (unless you are Roger or Mitch, or that guy in Houston, of course).

:)

LOL!

Spend enough money and keep saying it over and over and it becomes the truth, weather it is or not.

Originally posted by motojunkie:

This is the first time I've seen that word used. I'm going to have to look it up! :)

Its like a MONOpoly but with a few fellers instead of jes one.

:D

Hey RAR:

You haven't exposed anything! I'm not even sure what your claiming for that matter.

I'm not at all affiliated with Bob or Thunder Alley , but I will say that I bought his pipe for my 426, and I really like it. I don't have a dyno at my convenience, so I can't make any claims other than the fact that the bike feels a lot stronger with this pipe and the build quality seems top notch.

Also, Bob has been extremely helpful, friendly, and professional throughout the whole buying experience. In fact, he said that I can send the pipe back and he will install a spark arrestor for $49.00.

I personally would totaly recommend Bob and his pipe to anyone with a 426 who wants to get a good pipe for only $249.00. I don't know how it performs on a CRF.

John