*Wanted* Stock springs

If you have stock fork/shock springs from an 02'YZ426 I would like to buy them. Please post a reply with an email or PM me so I can contact you. Grasshopper 250 i tried to get in touch but not luck let me know. Thanks.

The Clown

Nyquist:

I saw that you tried to sell them via TT a few times and i actually emailed you about them but didn't get a response. If $50 is too low, then how much would you let them go for? I am definately interested. Let me know. Plus, if you want you can give me an email address, did you ever see an email from someone @fmr.com suffix?

THe clown

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: Insane Clown Jon Youngblood ]

Sorry Jon, Ive decided to keep them.

I have them, what are you wanting to spend,I have tried selling them before but no one wants to pay more than 50 bucks, I would rather give them to my buddy than sell them for 50 bucks.

if your interested shark55@collegeclub.com

I have the stock springs for a '00 YZ426. They've seen very little use. I'll let them go for $75.

email me at marc.white@f22ctf.edwards.af.mil

Marc

I could part with them for 85 bucks. If you are interested email me at shark55@collegeclub.com

Nyquist:

I have been trying to email you but It must not be working. Please email me at rowan714@hotmail.com to nail down the details. Thanks.

The Clown

Originally posted by Mike Nyquist:

I could part with them for 85 bucks. If you are interested email me at shark55@collegeclub.com

Would that include shipping?

:)

85 plus shipping, or 100 bucks even. sorry on the high price, but my buddy in boot camp wants them, they are brand new, almost zero time on them.