I've gotten a lot from this website so I wanted to share something I ran into over the past couple of weeks to hopefully help out others if they run into it. About a month ago I put a pipe on my bike and shortly afterwards (by coincidence as I've found) my bike start popping on decel and didn't seem to run quite right. Starting it was still good but on the colder mornings it didn't start as well as it had during the winter. I checked around and it was recommended that I change the needle jet which I did but to no avail. Went to a sand race and the bike just didn't seem on but I didn't want to do any major changes there so I just adapted. The following Tues while out practicing I stalled in a corner and went to use my hotstart and it wouldn't move. Had only had it on for about 5 rides. Went back to the truck and took it off and it had quite a bit of sand it in and around the plunger which had it obstructed. Cleaned the hotstart out and lubed it up and vola, my bike was back to running like it had been. Kept an eye on this for the next two weeks and went to a race where the track got soaked. The bike started running sluggishly again. It was kind of cutting out and didn't seem to want to idle good. It was so wet I had thought maybe the air filter had gotten soaked and water had came in past it some how. Changed air filters and didn't notice water and again had to just live with it the rest of the day. The following Tues, after prepping the bike I went out to practice and noticed the same thing. When I got home that evening I pulled the hot start back off and low and behold there was water in the plunger "tube". Took a paper towel and absorbed it out and drained the bowl on my carb and road Sun and the bike is purring again. The moral of the story, keep an eye on the hot start chamber and keep it cleaned regularly especially if you are using after market hotstarts with the cables. The product I have I love but when open up the chamber like this, it introduces a way for debris to creep inside. I've seen some individuals having unexplained problems and wanted to throw this out there as something to check.