fork oil

Strack, tell your friend to replace his seals...that is the best way to fix the problem.

Otherwise, unscrew the bleeder screw on top of the cap. Use a scringe in 5cc or 10cc increments to fill -- even though level probably doesn't matter for your buddy's case

no probably not it will probably just all leak out again, i think he is looking for a quick temp fix but who knows, maybe ill try that drilling a hole and using duct tape :)

Strack,

Go to your local pharmacy. Get a 5mm syringe, sans needle. They will most likely give you one. Use that to put oil down, oh forget it. What GA said.

mwc

my question is, is there any way to add oil to forks without removing them. I've changed the fork seals on my yz, now my friends wr forks are low on oil due to a leaky fork seal. i told him he should change them but he only wants to add oil to them. We have a ride tommarow so we woul like to get this done as quickly as possible. any input is appriciated.

98 yz400

Drill a 1/2 inch hole in the side just below the cap.

Bubble gum and duct tape should work to seal it up;

Easiest way with out removing the forks is to remove the haggle bars to get to the Caps.....