Street Conv. Good Gearing????

I'm converting my YZ to dual sport and was wondering if any of you have done it and what is a good sprocket combo?

15 T 51T is good for over 105 MPH on a WR. Your YZ is geared shorter though. What kind of top speed are you looking for?

im looking to change my gearing to be more road friendly. probaly a cruise speed of about 60mph. what gearing should i be lookig to get? right now it is wound up around 55-60mph. i topped it out at 80, but it was screaming. front is 13t rear is stock,whatever that is.

You may want to consider a chushined rear hub for street use. Street bikes all have it to save the transmission. For serious street conversion I would also add an oil cooler and some kind of increased oil sump tank. 1.2 quarts is very little oil for the engine and transmission. :)

I am running 15/45 gearing on my WR400. It is good for 100mph top speed, and reasonable 60mph cruising.

You may want to consider a chushined rear hub for street use. Street bikes all have it to save the transmission. For serious street conversion I would also add an oil cooler and some kind of increased oil sump tank. 1.2 quarts is very little oil for the engine and transmission. :awww:

Where can you buy a cushined drive for the wr450? :thumbsup:

Would also like to know where to get a cushined drive. Bump

me three please :thumbsup: