HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sxdude

Paragon MX track

5 posts in this topic

paragon was supposed to build a motocross track. Does anyone know if this was done?

They had some delays I think it's supposed to be done sometime this summer. I forgot exactly when, if I can find the date I'll post it.

Ok, this is what I found when I went back to some old posts from a guy that does tours there.

"OK Heres the latest on the MX tracks at Paragon....They will not be there by May, but the tracks should be open before summer. It looks like DirtWurx will be building the tracks for them, so once started, they will be completed within a few weeks. Plans are for a natural terrain MX track, an expert level track, an intermediate track, an ATV track, and supercross style track."

sounds good! :)

Ok, this is what I found when I went back to some old posts from a guy that does tours there.

"OK Heres the latest on the MX tracks at Paragon....They will not be there by May, but the tracks should be open before summer. It looks like DirtWurx will be building the tracks for them, so once started, they will be completed within a few weeks. Plans are for a natural terrain MX track, an expert level track, an intermediate track, an ATV track, and supercross style track."

sounds good! :)

i just got this email.

Yes, but the park changed ownership in February, and the new owners are not planning to put one in. There are still plans to do a track, but by a different company and we were told at the beginning of the year that it would be done by the end of Spring and they haven't even started it, so we do not know when or even if it will ever happen.

Thanks.

Paragon Adventure Park

P.O. Box 798

Hazleton, Pa 18201

(570) 384-0550

(570) 384-0551

www.paragonap.com