Stock WR Seat/Base Wanted...

Anybody happen to have a stock seatbase laying around that they want to get rid of/sell? I don't really need the seatcover or the foam, just the plastic base.

And ya, I know, I'm one of the weird guys that prefers the WR seat/tank combo! :)

[This message has been edited by Tim in WA (edited 05-22-2001).]

I second that on the tank and seat!!!!! :)

Dennis

you two guys must have goofy bone structure. The rest of us hate those stock tanks/seats. YZ is the way to go!! :)

------------------

'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

Since I have the priviledge of knowing Tim, I can assure you that the first thing he did with his WR was take off the seat cover and the foam. His butt must be made of cast iron! :)

That's right Rock, some of us will do just about anything to get closer to the ground on these high beasts! :)

Funny thing is my cast iron butt already broke through the plastic base and is now starting to put stress cracks in the frame :D!!!

I'm still looking for a seat though. I figured since most guys switch to the YZ seat/tank combo that there would be a couple hundred lonely WR seats out there just gathering dust!

Tim,

I have a brand new Wr seat with a new Factory Fx seat cover. It has the blue Yamaha on the side. I don't know if this would interest you but let me know. I live in Cheney and I think you live somewhere in Wa.

Take care,

Mickey

------------------

2000 Wr, YZ Timed,James Dean carb settings:),fastline cr routing brakeline, YZ exhaust, YZ seat, IMS tank and much more.

I have a stock '98 WR400 seat and tank, either of which I would sell. Please email tmiller@cablespeed.com if interested.